Help organize your office, community or church group to help the children in our care. Our volunteer coordinator can help you brainstorm ideas to engage your volunteer group in meaningful ways to help the children in our care.
A few examples of group volunteer opportunities include:
- Provide mulch and place in flower beds
- Helping to clean the children and teen cottages and the Lodge
- Special outings, such as a picnic, movie night, or a trip to the arcade
- Catering a meal for the children
- Game Day
- Arts and crafts party
- Holiday Events
- Donation drive based on our current needs list
To get started please complete the Group Volunteer Request Form.