For media inquiries contact Kimberly Bader.
Jonathan’s Place is a private, non-profit 501(c)3 organization and we cannot comment on the status of any case. If you are a member of the media and need information about a case, please contact the appropriate law enforcement agency or Department of Family and Protective Services public information officer.
- Jonathan’s Place Breaks Records at Luncheon May 2018
- Sponsor Reception at Canary Boutique Benefits Jonathan’s Place February 2018
- Jonathan’s Place Board Member Awarded 40 Under 40 February 2018
- Dallas Women’s Foundation presents check to Jonathan’s Place December 2017
- Simone Biles to Speak at Luncheon April 2017
- Safe Places in North Texas Help Abused, Bullied, Neglected Teens March 2017
- Dallas County Inmates Repair Bikes for Kids in Need March 2017
- Children Find Comfort at Shelter As Mother Battled Illness March 2017
- Jonathan’s Place is the First Agency in Texas to Receive Human Rights Campaign’s
All Children All Families Seal of Recognition July 2016
- ExxonMobil Gift Helps Jonathan’s Place Serve North Texas Children December 2015