If you have ever thought about becoming a foster (or foster-to-adopt) parent, join us on May 13th from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. for a free, no-pressure information session.
New Foster Parent Orientation
Tuesday, May 13th
6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Jonathan’s Place Conference Room
6065 Duck Creek Dr
Garland, TX 75043
About Foster Care & Adoption at Jonathan’s Place
Jonathan’s Place will educate and support you in providing a safe, loving home for children who have been abused or neglected. We are welcoming to all families and provides specialized training and guidance to help you provide a nurturing and stable home for these children.
Benefits of Choosing Jonathan’s Place:
- A professional case management team to help you through the process and support for you throughout your time with Jonathan’s Place
- Experienced trainers who are knowledgeable in the child welfare system and the needs of the children served
- Access to the Hillcrest Foundation Donation Center at Jonathan’s Place filled with clothing, toys, school supplies, etc.
- Opportunities to observe and interact with children in the Jonathan’s Place Emergency Shelter
- Online support and training resources, including a website dedicated to the Foster Care & Adoption program
- On-going annual in-house training
- Opportunities for cultural events such as tickets to AT&T Performing Arts Center shows, The Perot Museum, and sporting events
- 24/7 Parent Support for emergency situations
- Beautiful training and meeting facilities on the Jonathan’s Place campus
For more information about becoming a foster or adoptive parent, contact Elizabeth Lindner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972-303-5303 ext. 239.