More than 50 employees and vendors from AMLI Residential (www.amli.com) paid a visit to Jonathan’s Place on June 17, 2014 and made some incredible improvements to our campus. Their work included:
- Re-organizing and new decorations for our library
- A new puppet show area in our children’s story nook
- New herbs and vegetables planted in Rosanne’s Garden (designed so residents can learn about the environment, gardening and nutrition)
- Repainting benches, tables and other outdoor furniture
- Repainting the fire lanes
- Trimming trees, cleaning out gutters, and adding touches here and there to improve the experience for the children in our care
We are exceptionally thankful to the AMLI FAMLI for their generous support. Combined, their gifts and services totaled $33,904!
Check out pictures below from the event.
Thank you to the following companies who supported AMLI by providing services to Jonathan’s Place.
- EarthWorks – www.earthworksdfw.com
- Exterior Images
- TSI General Contractor – www.tangentialservices.com
- EnviroSMART Pest Solutions – www.apartmentbugg.com
- MFI – www.mfidallas.com
- Action Executive Search – www.aesrecruit.com
- Element Enterprises – www.txelement.com
- Blue Moon Printing & Promotions – www.bluemoonprinting.com
- ProStar Services, Inc. – www.prostarservices.com
- Jason’s Deli – www.jasonsdeli.com
- BELFOR – us.belfor.com
- Valet Waste – www.valetwaste.com
AMLI Residential is one of the preeminent multifamily companies in the nation. AMLI is focused on the development, acquisition and management of luxury apartment communities across the United States. AMLI is committed to customer service and providing its residents a worry-free, high-value living experience in our communities. AMLI® is a brand name representing high quality, exceptional service and superior value. AMLI’s mission is to “Provide an Outstanding Living Environment for Our Residents.” Each day, every person who is part of the AMLI FAMLI is focused on doing all he or she can to achieve AMLI’s mission.